Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Check out This Book!

I just thought I might tell you wizards about one of the awesome new series of books to come out that some of you may already know of. Leven Thumps an the Gateway to Foo is an amazing book! it has action, adventure, mystery, and allot more!




That's the first book in the series.

It is a good book to read if you like Wizard101, because Leven who is a 14 year old boy who is an orphan that is being taken "care" of by his half aunt, Addy, and her husband, terry. He soon meets Clover, a sycophant, from Foo and ends up meeting Winter, a 13 year old girl with the ability to freeze anything. They travel from Leven's hometown Burnt Culvert Nevada, all the way to Germany and meet another being from Foo. Geth... the toothpick. That's all I'm gonna say about it, if you want to learn more go read the books. I just got done with the fourth. it was AWESOME


And I made a Pokemon card for Ambrose:

It's gonna be a new Pokemon style Wizard101 card game I'm trying to make. If you want to play it's gonna be a while to make the rules and so far I only have 4 cards which are: Ambrose (Above picture), Lydia Greyrose, Black Cat, and everybody's favorite little guy, piggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment