Friday, April 1, 2011

Pet Rock and a New World!

Yes I know I haven't been posting but I've been really busy for the past months, and I promise to post more often now. First of all, the new world of Wintertusk is coming soon! Wintertusk will complete the storyline from Grizzleheim and will introduce one of the most important characters in the spiral, Grandmother Raven. Not much is known about Wintertusk right now,but KingsIsle should be revealing more soon. 

Right now, for a limited time, you can get the most awesome, epic, pet ever. A Pet Rock. Take care of your pet rock by: Feeding it after pet mini-games, walking it around the Spiral, washing it in the pond at the commons (or the seas of Celestia), and teach it tricks like sit (stand in one spot), follow (run), or swim (run in water).

Also, I will not be holding any of the mount contests. My blog was made after KingsIsle stopped letting Blogspot blogs be official Wizard101 blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment